Mini Flower Trinket Dish FREE Pattern


  
    Hello! Here's my first free crochet pattern for the Mini Flower Trinket Dish. They're honestly really handy for keeping small things in that you may lose easily. I keep one in my bathroom for hair ties and earrings (Which I normally just take off anywhere around the house!)

    I've never used this type of yarn before, but it was really nice honestly! Unfortunately it was 50% acrylic, which we didn't know D: However it was still a very nice secondhand gift! (And it's always fun to use a new type of yarn~) Something you should know about me is that I am very passionate about sustainability, so I've been working on switching from acrylic yarn to using natural fibers. Acrylic yarn is made from tiny plastic fibers which shed tiny microplastics; so not only does it shed throughout your home, but it pollutes waterways when washed, or when it ends up in landfill. I also just really prefer the texture of wool and cotton, and I really enjoyed the smooth texture of the rayon yarn! 

    I have the pattern listed below, but if you'd like the printable PDF I have it listed on my Ko-Fi! It is 100% free, but I've left the "pay what you want" option open if you'd like to leave a donation! You can even download for free first, and buy me a coffee later if you'd like! ;D Let's get on to the pattern!


This is a free crochet pattern for a small trinket bowl. The finished bowl measures about 4 inches in diameter. These are great for placing anywhere in the house you leave things like rubber bands, coins, earrings, or keys. They make super cute decorative bowls, too!

Abbreviations:

This pattern uses US stitch terms.

MR - Magic Ring

ch - Chain

st/sts - stitch/stitches

sk - skip

sl st - Slip stitch

sc - Single Crochet

dc - Double Crochet

inc - Increase; Two single crochet into one stitch

Materials:

  • size 2 yarn
    • I used Mary Maxim Eucalyptus in the color “Natural”, but any sport yarn should do. Use finer or thicker yarn for a bigger or smaller bowl.
  • 3.75 mm hook
  • Scissors

Instructions:

1. 8 sc in MR [8]

2. 8 inc [16]

3. (sc, inc) x 8 [24]

4. (2 sc, inc) x 8 [32]

5. (3 sc, inc) x 8 [40]

6-8. 40 sc [40]

9. (4 sc, inc) x 8 [48]

10-12. 48 sc [48]

Turn your work, so the “good side” is on the outside of the bowl.

13. (sk 1, 6 dc in 1, sk 1, sl st) x 12

    *Do not ch 1 before the dc in row 13

Fasten off and weave in ends.

Conclusion:

Thank you for reading my pattern! I hope you enjoyed making this little crochet bowl, it really does come in handy! If you loved this pattern, please leave a review where you can: you can find the pattern on my Ko-fi, loveCrafts, and Ribblr. If you’d like, send me a photo of the completed pattern using any of my socials. Feel free to contact me at tallestmiz747@gmail.com with any questions or comments, or use the contact form on the side. Thanks so much for reading!


©Flower Trinket Bowl Crochet Pattern COPYRIGHT

Do not reupload this pattern and claim it as your own. Please only share the links associated with this pattern; do not redistribute the pattern without credit, or copy the instructions or photos. While this is a free pattern, and I encourage sharing links to it, the pattern and images still belong to me.