Now available on Ribblr and Ko-fi!
These guys were super fast and simple to make, plus they look great for taking photos and they are super fun to throw around! Iykyk ;) I highly recommend making them as toys or gifts! :)
Read more to see more of these cute little guys!
This low sew patterns allows you to make over nine different alien combinations by mixing and matching accessories like noses, ears, and flowers. The base for this pattern only uses single crochet, and requires little sewing, so it is great for beginners. This plush makes a great gift for video game fans, and are great for placing around the garden for a photo shoot! (I know I had fun doing it!) Have a blast mixing and matching the different accessories and colors to make an army of little aliens. Try using a smaller weight yarn to make miniature aliens, and hide these cute little guys all around your garden or home. Or, use plush yarn to have a cute, fluffy, and throw-able pillow!
The doll measures 9 inches tall when finished.
![]() |
| Hmm.. should probably take this back to the ship.. |
![]() |
| Do these petunias match? I feel like they match. |
![]() |
| How am I ever going to water the garden with this big thing..?! |
![]() |
| Yippee we are all friends :) |




