Piano
Anyway, Piano (and Bobclaw!) are characters from my Melomon project. It's mostly abandoned now I won't lie, but honestly I still think about them even when I don't mean to; The characters, the animals, the world. It sucks when you can see something so clearly in your mind and get all excited to make it, but then realize you don't have the skills or time to make it a reality. I do think Melomon suffered because I told myself I couldn't do it, though. It's too big of a project, it's too similar to a pokemon parody, the message is too cheesy. That's what I've been telling myself for the 2+ years I've had the concept of Melomon in my head. I still think my melomon designs are some of my best characters I've made (mainly the monsters), but I never posted them because they're almost... too dear to me. I sometimes don't want to share things that personal and special to me. But I think now that time has passed, I feel okay sharing the main characters to my story. I mean, it's never going to be finished anyway, right? So this is Piano, a young girl who rescues an injured bobclaw from the rain. And Bobclaw, the two-toed mon, based off of a bobcat with rock type abilities. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)
Thanks for reading!
- Miz